SH-62 TIN-LEAD SOLDER PASTE
Melting point: 179-189°C
Particle size: T3-T4
Halogen-Free or Halogen-containing
No Clean or Water Soluble
Low Halide Content
Universal Tin-Lead SMD Solder Paste
Wide Range of Applications and PCB designs
- High Print Speed: 0-120 mm/sec
- Over 8hrs stencil life
- Extended Tack Time > 12 hrs
- Tin-Lead Solder Paste with excellent Wettability
- Low Void
HOW TO ORDER SOLDER PASTE – Options for SH-6209
Product information SH-6209 – RMA – T3 – 500
SH62 = Sn62/Pb36/Ag2
T3 = 20-45μm
T4 = 20-38μm
Weight / Packaging
30g = syringe 10cc
100g = syringe 30cc
150g = syringe 55cc
250g = plastic jar 250g
500g = plastic jar 500g
600g = small Semco cartridge 6oz
1200g = large Semco cartridge 12oz
STORAGE & HANDLING
- Refrigerate the solder paste at 0-10°C. Shelf life is 6 months from production date (sealed package).
- Keep away of direct sunlight.
- Allow the paste to reach defined printing temperature (room temperature) for 3-4 hrs. Do not heat up the solder paste rapidly.
- For jars packaging, mix the solder paste before use for 1-3 mins by plastic spatula.
- It is recommended to finish fresh paste within 24 hrs. Do not store used paste and fresh paste in the same jar.
- If printing process was interrupted for more than 1 hour, remove the remaining paste from the stencil and seal in the jar.
- Recommended printing environment is 22-28°C and RH 30-60%.